Shannon Control 00:00
Shanwick Radio (1) 00:40
Shanwick Radio (2) 02:02
Gander Radio (1) 04:50
Gander Radio (2) 07:43
Gander Center 10:50
Moncton Center (1) 13:26
Moncton Center (2) 18:09
Boston Center (1) 18:55
Boston Center (2) 20:44
Boston Approach (1) 22:03
Boston Approach (2) 24:43
Boston Tower (1) 26:56
Boston Ground 28:23
Gate Control 28:43
Shannon Control 00:00 top
- Er! Shannon Control good afternoon this is AF332 FL370 enroute to RATKA.
- AF332 Shannon identified after RATKA direct to MALOT.
- Roger after RATKA direct to MALOT AF332.
- AF332 Shannon report estimate MALOT.
- Estimating, er! MALOT at 45 for AF er! 332.
- AF332 Shannon copied approaching MALOT if your time is over 45 continue as cleared with Radio 127.9 bye bye.
- 127.9 AF332 bye bye.
Shanwick Radio (1) 00:40 top
- Er! Shanwick Radio good afternoon, er ! this is AF332 ADS FL380 MALOT.
- AF332 Shanwick ADS what is your exit time from the Shanwick area ?
- Er! it was at MALOT at 45.
- Er! negative I need to know at what time do you leave do you exit the Shanwick area?
- Ok we exit the Shanwick area at 30W at 1600.
- Ok I also need to know the north coordinate of 30W.
- It's er! will be 55N 30W AF332.
- Ok er! that's er! information I need er! at that position 30W 55N 30W you can er! call Gander er! on 8879 and change now for that frequency with Shanwick on selcal get a selcal check now please and the backup frequency will be 8891 over.
- Ok roger at 30W with Gander 8879 and secondary 8891 and we check selcal now on 8879 AF332.
- Roger thank you the voice reports are not required in the Shanwick area.
- Ok copied ok.
- Au revoir.
Shanwick Radio (2) 02:02 top
- Shanwick Radio good day Lufthansa 402 on ADS.
- Calling Shanwick say again.
- Shanwick Lufthansa 402 ADS track D Gander next for selcal check MRDG.
- Er! Lufthansa 402 Shanwick ADS MRDG is coming up.
- Selcal ok Lufthansa 402 have a good day.
- You too thank you Sir and you may call Gander this frequency 30W thank you.
- Er! Shanwick Shanwick good afternoon this is AF332 ADS for selcal check EKDJ.
- Er! AF332 Shanwick ADS and at 30W Gander on 8891 EKDJ.
- Positive selcal for AF332 and at 30W Gander 8891.
- And Shanwick Shanwick Air France er! Concord 001 er! good afternoon.
- Concord Shanwick go ahead.
- Air France Concord 001 position SN 030W at 1502 FL527 climbing 600 en course to SN 020W estimated 1522 and next point SN 015W over.
- 001 Shanwick roger SN 30W 1502, 527 climbing and SN 20, 1522 SN 15 say your selcal please.
- Selcal DGKM.
- Selcal check ok AF001.
- Roger Sir approaching 15W you can call Shannon 135.22, 135.22 .
- 135.22 approaching 15W AF001 roger.
- Shanwick er! Air France Concord 001.
- Air France Concord 001 Shanwick er! Shanwick request you confirm you're routeing to GUR after 15W go ahead.
- Er! Air France er! Concord er! that's affirmative after 15W proceeding to GUR.
- Confirm after 15W you're routeing direct to GUR is that correct?
- Er! negative we fly via BISKY, BISKY is 08W.
- BISKY and then GUR is that right?
- That's correct.
- Roger roger thank you.
Gander Radio (1) 04:50 top
- Gander Gander good afternoon this is AF332 er! ADS selcal check EKDJ exit point 52N 50W, DOTTY and also we request FL390.
- Requesting FL390 stand by on selcal for your request here's your selcal for check.
- Positive selcal for AF332 ADS.
- Gander Gander this is AF028 ADS.
- Air France calling Gander Radio?
- This is AF028 ADS exit point is er! VALIE and selcal DJBK.
- AF022 Gander prior to VALIE is that SCROD?
- Say again for AF028.
- Before VALIE are you passing SCROD and then VALIE?
- That's affirmative we're passing SCROD before VALIE.
- AF022 ADS correction AF028 ADS Gander voice reports are not required in the Gander Oceanic 5 minutes prior to SCROD contact Gander Center 133.42, DJBK.
- Er! understood er! before SCROD contact 123.2 confirm?
- Negative Sir 133.42, 133.42.
- Roger 133.42 AF028.
- Affimative Sir here's your selcal.
- Selcal is ok for AF028.
- AF332 Gander Radio?
- It's AF332 go ahead.
- Roger ATC is requesting at 30W position report er! we didn't get it via the ADS go ahead.
- AF er! 332 we checked 55N 30W at 1559 FL380 we estimate 54N 40W at 1645 next will be 52N 50W.
- AF332 er! 55N 30W 1559 FL380 54N 40W 1645 next 52N 50W Gander.
- Gander Gander from AF332 request.
- AF332 Gander change frequency call on HF 11336.
- Roger on HF 11336 is that correct?
- That is correct call on that frequency.
Gander Radio (2) 07:43 top
- Gander Gander good afternoon this is AF332 ADS on 11.
- AF332 ADS Gander yeah! go ahead.
- This is AF332 request er! FL390.
- Roger (garbled) ADS ( garbled) passing.
- AF332 Gander Radio?
- AF332 go ahead you're very weak.
- Stand by AF332 Gander roger stand by on this frequency on your request stand by.
- Standing-by on this frequency for the request AF er! 332.
- AF332 Gander Radio?
- AF332 go ahead.
- Confirm your call sign is AF332?
- Affirm this is AF332.
- AF332 Gander received clearance AF332 climb to and maintain FL390 report reaching read back.
- Roger AF332 is cleared to climb and maintain FL390 and will report reaching.
AF332 and we request also selcal check EKDJ.
- AF332 Gander Radio roger read back is correct and EKDJ?
- Negative selcal for AF332.
- Ok positive selcal now for AF332 thank you.
- Gander Gander AF332 position.
- AF332 Gander Radio.
- We checked 54N 40W 1646 FL390 er! estimating 52N 50W 1739 next will be DOTTY.
- AF332 is 54N 40W at 1646 FL 390, 52N 50W 1739 DOTTY, 50W call Gander Radio 122.37.
- Roger 123.37 at 50W for AF332.
- Copied ok 122.37 for AF332.
Gander Center 10:50 top
- Gander Center good afternoon this is AF332 heavy.
- AF332 Gander Radio go ahead.
- Position 52N 50W 1740 FL390 estimating DOTTY 1813 next will be TOPPS.
- AF332 report received contact Gander Center now 134.3 good day.
- 134.3 AF332 heavy bye.
- Er! Gander Center good afternoon this is AF332 heavy.
- AF332 Gander Center squawk code 0703.
- 0703 is coming down.
- AF332 squawk ident.
- Squawking ident AF332.
- AF332 radar identified.
- Yes er! AF332 is requesting FL410.
- AF332 unable 410 before direct to … however you are cleared to FL400.
- Ok 400 will be ok for us.
- Roger climb now FL400.
- Leaving 390 climbing 400 for AF er! 332 heavy.
- Gander good afternoon Martinair 076 heavy FL330.
- Martinair 076 Gander Radar good day report overhead DOTTY.
- Call you overhead DOTTY and maintaining 330 Martinair 076 and we can accept 350 any time.
- Martinair 076 cleared now FL350.
- Roger leaving 330 climbing FL350 Martinair 076.
- Gander Martinair 076?
- Station calling say again.
- It's Martinair 076 overhead DOTTY do you require a position report?
- Martinair 076 go ahead your position report.
- Roger Martinair 076 position DOTTY at 1822 FL350 estimating 52N 50W at 1844 53N 40W next temperature minus 63 spot wind 240/153.
- Martinair 076 thank you.
- Martinair 076 contact er! Gander on 122.37.
- 122.37 Martinair 76.
- Speedbird 2 Concord contact Gander on 122.37.
- AF332 contact Moncton Center on 125.25.
- 125.25 AF332 heavy bye bye.
- How was the ride sir?
Moncton Center (1) 13:26 top
- Moncton Center good afternoon this is AF332 heavy FL400.
- AF332 heavy Moncton Center good afternoon.
- Continental 57 cleared present position direct to ALBANY.
- From present position direct to ALBANY Continental 57 thank you.
- You're welcome.
- Afternoon Moncton Delta 133 FL310.
- Delta 133 Moncton Center good afternoon er! you may encounter er! light turbulence at 310 and er! traffic wanted to try and one went down to 28 the ride was no better probably worse, the other one is at 31.
- Er! I don't think any place is good?
- Er! let's see if they get light occasional moderate at level 28 and above now.
- Ok thank you.
- Just to inform that the other side the west sector at 35 level you can try that if you like.
- Ok let's try at 35 if we can.
- Delta 133 climb to FL350.
- 350 for 133.
- Delta 127 er! just check that a company behind you is gonna try at 35 I'll let you know how it is.
- We appreciate that Sir.
- Er! Moncton Center Iberian 6251 good afternoon level 310.
- Iberain 6251 Moncton Center, good afternoon you may encounter light occasional moderate turbulence at 280 and above I'll keep you advised er! if any level is better.
- Ok thank you Sir.
- Moncton hello! CI 2022 request.
- Er! say again who you are.
- Is India 2022 and request 430 cruise.
- India 2022 climb to FL430.
- 430 leaving now.
- AF332 descend to FL390.
- Leaving FL400 descending 390 AF332 heavy.
- For AF332 heavy is FL410 available?
- Er! negative Sir er! 43 or 39 I gave you 39 because it was reported smooth.
- Ok copied ok so descending FL390 AF332 heavy.
- Delta 133 how's the ride at 35?
- Er! not that great Sir light chop encountering light turbulence Delta 133.
- Roger keep me advised if there's bumps.
- Yes, Sir.
- Er! Delta 127 a company behind you is trying 350 er! light turbulence occasional er moderate bumps I guess there's been no better ride.
- Ok we appreciate it back 25 miles it's a sort of settling down now it's er! may be a little light chops here at 310.
- Roger and what is the spot wind there?
- The wind's right now 236 at 104.
- Roger - break - Delta 133 what's your spot wind sir?
- Er! 270 for 130 Delta 133..
- Delta 133 roger I see you're running 59W and a company ahead of you at 31 he says it sounds smooth just light er! light bumps at 31 and the wind's fair at 236 at 104 if you choose to go down.
- Oh yeah! we would appreciate that to 310 please.
- Delta 133 roger cleared 310.
- Leaving 35 for 31 thanks for the help.
- Iberian 6251 er! it will be PLYMM then PLYMM 4 Arrival after BRAAD after BRAAD, PLYMM, PLYMM 4.
- Ok after BRAAD it will be PLYMM then PLYMM 4 Arrival for us that's ok thank you.
- thank you.
- Er! Moncton Center Iberian 6251?
- Iberain 6251 Moncton go ahead.
- Yes Sir we've got moderate turbulence up here at level 310 er! request any lower levels if we might.
- Ok I don't know if lower are gonna be any better do you wanna try higher you wanna try 350?
- Er! negative Sir er! we'd like to try lower if that's available Sir today.
- Yes Sir descend to FL290.
- Ok roger down 290 thank you Sir we appreciate it.
- Delta 133 er! updates for you 40 miles north of you Airbus reported moderate at 31 er! just give you er! information as I get it Sir keep me advised if there's any problem.
- Thank you Sir here at 31 it's kind of smooth out a couple of light chops right now.
- Ok that's what at 052 04.0 west er! your company reported in front of you.
- Iberian 6251 how's your ride now?
- Well not much better but er! light chops at 290.
- Ok you want me to try to coordinate lower for you?
- Yeah we'd appreciate that Sir thank you.
- Stand by one.
- Iberian 6251 descend to FL280 change to Moncton 135.3 lower will be available if you don't like 28.
- Ok we go down 280 on Moncton Center 135.2 thank you Sir we appreciate it bye.
- Good day.
- AF 332 contact Moncton now 132.7.
- 132.7 AF 332 heavy bye bye.
Moncton Center (2) 18:09 top
- Moncton Center good afternoon this is AF332 heavy FL390.
- AF332 Moncton good day.
- Austrian 87 call Boston Center now 134.95 good day.
- 34.95 thank you bye bye Austrian 87.
- Er! who's that calling?
- Delta 127 roger 31 is er! getting a rough ride er! from your position onward er! company I had a couple of company flight calls at 35 the ride is pretty good I'll check ahead stand by.
- Delta 149 how's your ride now?
- 127 he's only 60 miles ahead at 35 you wanna us to give you this ride?
- Delta 127 roger climb FL350.
- AF332 contact Boston Center now 134.95 good day.
- 134.95, 332 good day.
Boston Center (1) 18:55 top
- Boston good afternoon AF332 heavy 390.
- AF332 roger.
- Shamrock 133 at pilot's discretion maintain FL240.
- Boston hello! Blue Ridge Z619 FL230.
- Ridge Z619 Boston Center roger stand by one for higher.
- Air Canada 601 contact Montreal Center135.02.
- Ridge Z6 climb and maintain FL290.
- Roger out of 204 for 290 Blue Ridge Z6.
- Ridge Z6 cleared direct HALIFAX.
- Direct to HALIFAX thank you very much Blue Ridge Z6.
- AF332 descend at pilot's discretion maintain FL310 will have lower very shortly.
- Ok at pilot's discretion down level 310 leaving er! right now AF332.
- AF332 turn right one five degrees fifteen degrees right vectors around Moncton airspace.
- Turning right 15 degrees for AF332?
- That's correct.
- AF006 cleared direct PROVIDENCE, CAVOK 4 Arrival.
- AF332 descend at pilot's discretion maintain level 240.
- Descending at pilot's discretion maintaining FL240 AF332 heavy.
- Ridge 4045 contact Boston Center 124.25.
- 24 and a quarter Blue Ridge 4045 good day Sir.
- Good day.
- Continental 57 contact Boston Center 128.32.
- 28.32 have a good day Continental 57.
- You too.
- AF332 contact Boston Center 128.2.
- Boston Center 128.2 AF332 heavy bye.
- Good day.
Boston Center (2) 20:44 top
- Er! Boston Center good afternoon this is AF332 heavy crossing 290 descending 240.
- AF332 roger.
- Air Canada 386 cleared direct Boston contact Boston Approach 118.25.
- 18 and a quarter and direct Boston for Air Canada 386.
- AF332 cleared direct SCUPP descend and maintain FL200.
- Direct SCUPP and to descend and maintain FL200 AF332 heavy.
- AF332 cross SCUPP at and maintain 11000 Boston altimeter 29.81.
- To cross SCUPP at 11000 altimeter setting 29.81 AF332 heavy.
- Continental 5954 out of 8000 for one four fourteen thousand...............
- Continental 5954 Boston Center fly a heading of 045 climb and maintain 15000.
- Heading 045 up to one five 15000 Continental 5954.
- AF332 cleared direct Boston maintain 11000.
- Direct Boston maintaining 11000 AF332 heavy.
- AF332 contact Boston Center correction make Boston Approach 118.25.
- 118.25 AF332 heavy bye bye.
Boston Approach (1) 22:03 top
- Boston Approach this is AF er! 332 heavy good afternoon information P 11000.
- AF332 heavy Boston Approach good afternoon expect vectors ILS runway 04R approach Boston altimeter 29.81.
- Expect ILS er! runway 04R and 29.81 AF332 heavy.
- Alegheny 3794 climb and maintain 10000.
- 10000 Alegheny 3794.
- Continental 5965 climb and maintain 14000.
- 14000, 5965.
- Boston Approach Blue Ridge 6292 , 11000 with P.
- Ridge 6292 Boston Approach good afternoon expect vectors visual approach runway 04L the Boston altimeter 29.81.
- 29.81 visual for 04L Ridge 6292.
- AF 332 heavy descend and maintain 9000.
- Descending 9000 AF332 heavy.
- Ridge 6292 descend and maintain 5000.
- 5000, 6292.
- Continental 5965 contact Boston Center 128.2 good day.
- 128.2 good day Continental 5965.
- Good afternoon Boston United 134 is at 11000 feet with information P.
- Ok 174 Boston Approach good afternoon expect vectors ILS runway 04R approach Boston altimeter 29.81.
- Alegheny 3721 turn right heading 180.
- Right 180 Alegheny 3721.
- AF332 heavy reduce speed to 210.
- 210 kts for AF332 heavy.
- Alegheny 3794 climb and maintain 12000.
- 12000 Alegheny 3794.
- Alegheny 3721 turn right heading 220 reduce speed to 210.
- 220 to 210 Alegheny 3721.
- Blue Ridge 6292 reduce speed to 210 then continue descent to 5000.
- 210 then 5000 Blue Ridge 6292.
- Alegheny 3721 contact Boston Approach 119.65 good day.
- 19.65 Alegheny 3721.
- Alegheny 3794 contact Boston Center 134.7 good day.
- 34.7 Alegheny 3794 cheerio.
- United 174 descend at maintain 6000.
- Down 11000 for 6000 United 174.
- Boston Approach Eagle flight 773 good afternoon 2.6 before.
- Eagle Flight 773 Boston Approach good afternoon turn right heading 020 climb and maintain 9000.
- Right 020 up to 9000 Eagle flight 773.
- AF332 heavy descend at maintain 6000 turn left heading 240.
- Descending and maintaining 6000 left heading 240 AF332 heavy.
- Blue Ridge 6292 turn right heading 180.
- 180 Blue Ridge 6292.
- AF332 heavy turn left heading 215.
- Left heading 215 AF332 heavy.
- Eagle Flight 773 proceed direct PEASE.
- Direct PEASE Eagle flight 773.
- AF332 heavy contact Boston Approach 126.5 good day.
- 126.5 AF332 heavy bye bye.
Boston Approach (2) 24:43 top
- Er! Boston Approach er! good afternoon this is AF332 heavy descending er! 6000.
- AF332 heavy Boston Approach descend and maintain 4000.
- Descend and maintain 4000 AF332 heavy.
- US Air 2535 traffic to your left about 9.30, 10 o'clock in 6 miles turning base for the Left runway it's a Dash 8 will maintain visual separation from you.
- Er! we're looking for that Dash US Air 2535.
- Continental 856 11000 for 6000.
- Continental 856 Boston Approach reduce speed to 210 then descend and maintain 4000 you're gonna follow a heavy Airbus 330 on final caution wake turbulence.
- 4000 slowed at 210 Continental 856.
- AF332 heavy descend and maintain 3000.
- Descend to maintain 3000 AF332 heavy.
- American 526 contact Tower 119.1.
- 119.1 (garbled).
- US Air 2535 you can make the descent ok from there?
- Affirm US Air 2535 where's that Dash?
- He's behind you onto your left now about 8 o'clock in 2 miles he does have you in sight.
- Ok looking.
- US 2535 present speed to the marker contact Tower 119.1.
- Present speed till the marker and Tower 19.1 US Air 2535 good day.
- Good day.
- AF332 heavy turn right heading 310.
- Right heading 310 AF332 heavy.
- AF332 heavy reduce speed to 170.
- 170 kts AF332 heavy.
- And Approach Blue Ridge 6006 with you at 10000.
- Blue Rich 6006 Boston Approach roger descend and maintain 4000.
- 4000 Blue Ridge 6006.
- AF332 heavy turn right heading 020, 7 miles from the outer marker maintain 3000 until established on the localizer cleared ILS 04R approach.
- Roger right heading 020 maintaining 3000 until established on the localizer AF332 heavy.
- Continental 856 is 10 miles from NABBO cross NABBO at 3000 or above cleared ILS runway 04R approach.
- Cleared ILS 04R approach NABBO at or above 3000 Continental 856.
- AF332 heavy traffic 10 to 11 o'clock 4 miles southeastbound turning towards the airport it's a Dornier jet at 3000 he's maintaining visual separation from you and going to the parallel runway.
- Ok we have it in sight Sir.
- Thank you.
- Continental 856 reduce speed to 170 maintain until MILTT.
- 170 until MILTT Continental 866.
- AF332 heavy maintain 170 kts till MILTT contact Tower 119.1.
- Roger maintaining 170 kts till MILTT and er! Tower is er! 119.1 AF332 heavy bye.
Boston Tower 26:56 top
- Er! Boston Tower good afternoon this is AF332 heavy established ILS 04R.
- AF332 heavy Boston Tower 04R cleared to land wind 350 at 20.
- Cleared to land runway 04R AF332 heavy.
- US Air 2535 turn left down 33L hold short of 04L.
- Ok make a turn onto er! 33L hold short of 04L US Air 2535.
- US Air 2535 monitor 128.8.
- 28.8 US Air 2535 good day.
- And Continental 856 visual 04R.
- Continental 856 Boston caution wake turbulence from the Boeing 767 heavy jet short final cleared to land 04R wind 350 at 19.
- Cleared to land 04R Continental 856.
- American 1143 Boston I have a traffic 7 miles taxi in the position and hold 04R caution wake turbulence from heavy Boeing 767.
- Position and hold 04R American 1143.
- AF332 heavy turn left hold short of 04L.
- Turning left holding short of 04L AF332 heavy.
- US Air 6527 Boston Tower traffic departing 04R runway 09 taxi in the position and hold.
- Position and hold US Air 6527.
- AF332 heavy contact Tower 128.8.
- 128.8 AF332 heavy bye.
- Good day.
- Boston Tower good afternoon this is AF332 heavy holding short runway 04L.
- AF332 heavy Boston Tower cross runway 04L traffic 3 miles on final contact Ground point niner.
- Roger we cross 04L and ground point niner AF332 heavy bye.
- Good day Sir.
Boston Ground 28:23 top
- Boston Ground good afternoon this is AF332 heavy runway 04L vacated.
- Where are you parking?
- We have E4.
- AF332 heavy taxi to the gate via N runway 32L and Z.
- We are taxiing to the gate via N, 32L and Z AF332 heavy.
Gate Control 28:43 top
- Er! Boston Gate Control good afternoon this AF332 heavy.
- AF332 heavy good afternoon Sir and welcome to Boston gonna be gate E4 today E4.
- I confirm E4 AF332 heavy thank you.
- You're welcome have a good day.
- Thank you very much bye.
Boston Ground 29:03 top
- American 767 hold short of C taxiway.
- Hold short of C American 76.
- Delta 1837 taxi.
- Delta 1837 runway 09 via K,W,S hold short of runway 04L.
- Ok Delta 1837 taxi runway 09, K,W,S and then hold short of runway 04L.
- US Air 2535 wait for the Delta 73 coming out of the alley before you turn in.
- Ok we wait for the inbound Delta 73 US Air 2535.
- Ground Blue Ridge 6006 on N to the ramp.
- Blue Ridge 6006 Boston Ground follow the American 76 on the tow on A hold short of C.
- Ok we follow the American on A and hold short hold short of C, Blue Ridge 6006.
- And Boston Ground Northwest 385 ready for taxi.
- Northwest 385 taxi to the B holding point via K and B expect runway 04R.
- K and B to the B holding point expect 04R Northwest 385.
- Delta 1837 pass behind the company 75 left to right at K1.
- Pass behind the company 75 Delta 1837.
- N er! SN1SB monitor the Tower on 128.8.
- Monitor the Tower 128.8, 1SB.
- Northwest 385 at N go behind Continental.
- At N behind Continental for Northwest 385.
- Ground Continental 856 N gate 7.
- Continental 856 Boston Ground taxi to the gate via K,C,A.
- K,C,A, Continental 856.
- Ground Continental 1991 to taxi.
- Continental 1991 runway 09 taxi via K,W,S hold short of runway 04L.
- K,W,S short of 04L Continental 1991.