Frontrunning: May 16
- Small Planet Airlines : German AOC secured 3 days ago to fly for tour operators TUI and Thomas Cook, echoing controversial strike-breaking wet-lease with Norwegian. Soon more p2f in Germany (in the footsteps of Cockpit4U and Germania) ?
- Ryanair : internal sources reveal upcoming APCC agreement for new cadets. Roll-out date undisclosed.
- 6-year agency pilot contract (no direct employment - turnover issue someone ?)
- Type Rating + MCC + JOC to Ryanair standards
- Cost €35,000
- Initial deposit of €5,000, refunded after 6 years
- To be paid in full if pilot leaves (!)